These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Water Rocket Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, Sponsored by: The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.
1. Registration to this forum is completely free! Registering as a member of this site means that you have agreed to comply with the following rules and regulations below.
2. All messages express the views of the author, and the owner of The Water Rocket Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message. Although the administrators and moderators of The Water Rocket Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all posts. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation. The Water Rocket Forum staff has the final say over anything posted, if message is said to be in violation of the rules, that is final.
3. Any messages posted in the public forums by all members then become property of The Water Rocket Forum and the WRA2, and as such, the staff reserves the right to edit, lock, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
4. The Water Rocket Forum staff reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, for violation of the site rules without notification.
5. The Water Rocket Forum staff reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, for any actions deemed detrimental to the sport of water rocketry without notification.
6. It is the responsibility of the site member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in the Site Rules before making any posts to any forum.
7. Valid Email Addresses are a REQUIREMENT on this forum. Make sure your email address is correct. Your account may be suspended or removed if your email address is not valid.
8. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violating any laws.
Water Rocket Forum Rules
1. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. That means showing courtesy and respect to ALL other members, moderators, and administrators. No profanity and absolutely no personal attacks, flames, or bigotry comments. Racial or sexist remarks of any kind, pornographic images and statements, and illegal content containing drug use are absolutely forbidden. Derogatory comments against other groups based on sexual orientation, age, class, IQ, ethnicity, political preference, religion, nationality or similar features are also strictly forbidden.
2. New members (as well as veteran members), should be treated with respect (See Rule #1) even if they ask a question that has been answered a thousand times before, simply refer them to the proper thread(s) that answers their question.
3. Do not post any personal information (i.e. complete addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) of yours, or others. This is for your protection, and the protection of others.
4. Each individual is allowed to have only one account. Duplicate accounts will be deleted and the creator will be subject to disciplinary action. All accounts require a valid e-mail address. E-mail verification is required before you can create an account. For privacy reasons the forums are set up to allow you to hide your e-mail address from other members if you choose.
5. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
6. Please keep your contributions relevant and on topic.
7. Post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic. We realize that sometimes a question can cross multiple topics and it isn't exactly clear where it would be best to post. Please use your discretion wisely. When replying to a topic, make sure that your reply is relevant to the original message (i.e. Stay on topic).
8. Do not start threads if:
- There is another active thread on the same topic already in discussion.
- You are responding to another thread that has been locked/deleted by a staff member.
- You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a staff member.
- You solely want to complain about the behavior of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread.
- You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not Double or Triple Post!
- You want to send a message to a single member... Use a Private Message instead!
- You are advertising for a business, another association, and forum. - If you want to advertise your products, please contact the site admin via private message.
9. Do not dig up old threads! If you want to continue a discussion from an old thread (older than 7-8 months), create a new thread and reference the old one in your opening post if necessary. There is very little reason to dig up an old thread.
10. No spamming and/or flooding. This will result in immediate suspension of your account.
11. The preferred language of this forum is English, Translations from Google language tools will be accepted.
12. NO YELLING!!!! For those that don't know, this is posting in all caps. It's rude and annoying, and if you do it, your post will be removed. Posting in an extremely large font may also result in your message being edited, and/or removed.
13. No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere on this forum If you want to advertise for your company or business, please see the The Water Rocket Forum Advertisement Information noted in Rule #8.
Water Rocket Forum Signature Rules
1. Your signature is limited to 255 characters max.
2. No unauthorized advertising for your personal gains is allowed in your signature, period.
Any signature in violation of the set standards may be removed at the administrator’s or moderator’s discretion without notifying the member. If your signature has been altered or removed by the Water Rocket Forum staff, do not upload it again or replace what was removed. Repeat offenses will result in your account being suspended at the administrator’s or moderator’s discretion.
Water Rocket Forum Avatar Rules
Your avatar is an image that you choose to represent yourself with, and is located underneath your username in posts. Adding an avatar is an option to the member and not required, but if you do so, your image must meet the following guidelines before being allowed to upload to the site.
1. Images must NOT contain any nudity or be sexually oriented in nature, racial slurs or vulgar statements, or anything that would break our list of rules.
2. Avatars may not be larger than 100 pixels in width and 100 pixels in height.
3. Avatars may not be larger than 6KB in file size.
4. Off-site linked images are not allowed and they will be removed by a member of the Water Rocket Forum staff without notice to the member.
6. No advertising is allowed in your avatar.
Any images that do not meet the specified limits, or that are in violation of the rules, will be removed by a member of the staff without notifying the member. Repeat offenses may result in your avatar-using privileges being suspended or your account being suspended, at the administrator’s or moderator’s discretion.
First Offense: Warning via private message, e-mail, and/or moderator reply in the offending thread.
Second Offense: 1 Week suspension of your account
Third Offense: Suspension or removal of account (up to the site admin.)
Disciplinary Actions may be decided upon without using this offense scale #
- Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, Sponsored by: The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.