Discussion about Compressors, hose, pipes, fittings, launchers, release mechanisms, and launch tubes.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- WRA2 Member
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm
You need to post picks but problably you must:wracing wrote:I have a clark cable tie launcher with the valve on the launcher itself. I would like to get an extension aircord for the bicycle pump so kids could be away from the launcher while pumping. Any thoughts?
(this only works for bycicle valves, if that is the one in your launcher)
- buy a 20 bar hose with the smallest lumen you can find.
- do you see the pump connector in the extremity of your pump house ?
Get one and connect to the valve of the launcher.
- The other extremity must of the connector must be fitted in the hose.
- In other extremity of the hose you must glue a bycicle valve to a metalic connector,
that connector will fit in the hose.
(SEE THE PHOTO WITH A RED TUBE IN "250 COMPRESSOR REVIEW" TO HAVE THE IDEA)
Research and Development is the soul of WR