Scuba tank help

Discussion about Compressors, hose, pipes, fittings, launchers, release mechanisms, and launch tubes.
danb
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Scuba tank help

Post by danb »

im looking into buying a scuba tank for pressurising my rockets and was wondering if i will need a licence to get the tank filled i emailed George at aircommand and he wasnt sure but he said in aus you need a license so has anyone on here from the UK got any answers? also what other components will i need to get the bottle connected to my launcher?

many thanks Dan B
pudresful
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Scuba tank help

Post by pudresful »

I dont think there need no licences becouse you can buy bottles where is easily 200 bars but I will be pretty expensive optoion becouse fillng compressor pays about 2000euros and thank 100-600 euros :cl:
pudresful
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by pudresful »

*it
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

pudresful wrote:I dont think there need no licences becouse you can buy bottles where is easily 200 bars but I will be pretty expensive optoion becouse fillng compressor pays about 2000euros and thank 100-600 euros :cl:
It's possible that you can get your tanks filled if you live near a place where SCUBA diving is done for recreation. There would most likely be a shop or store where you would pay and they would fill the tank for you so you wouldn't need a compressor. It probably isn't free, so be prepared to pay a fee.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison