Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Tomy Timer Stager

Discussion about Compressors, hose, pipes, fittings, launchers, release mechanisms, and launch tubes.
PTrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Tomy Timer Stager

Post by PTrockets » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello everyone,
Here's my new and unique tomy timer water rocket stage release mechanism.
Basically, the tomy timer holds an elastic that holds the stager brake. When the tomy timer releases the elastic, the brake (that is pulled by other rubber band) releases the Gardena launcher and, consecutively, the 2nd stage.
I hope you enjoyed!

PTrockets
[youtube][/youtube]

U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Tomy Timer Stager

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 pm

PTrockets wrote:Hello everyone,
Here's my new and unique tomy timer water rocket stage release mechanism.
Basically, the tomy timer holds an elastic that holds the stager brake. When the tomy timer releases the elastic, the brake (that is pulled by other rubber band) releases the Gardena launcher and, consecutively, the 2nd stage.
I hope you enjoyed!

PTrockets
[youtube][/youtube]

Have you had the opportunity to fly it yet?

Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison

PTrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Tomy Timer Stager

Post by PTrockets » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:21 pm

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:Have you had the opportunity to fly it yet?
No, because the booster stage is not ready yet.
I'm waiting for the summer to launch my water rockets :yes: