Cluster Release

Discussion about Compressors, hose, pipes, fittings, launchers, release mechanisms, and launch tubes.
sinfocomp
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Cluster Release

Post by sinfocomp »

Hello,

How did you made the treads on the nozzles ??
Batkiter wrote:
dongfang wrote:Hi Batkiter,

Thanks for the design and for the pictures! I will try making something like that, except that it might end up a little less beautiful :)

Did you turn those male Gardena nozzles yourself? And how do you trigger the launcher? I suppose it will trigger automatically, if the plexiglass board is not held up by something?

I might try use a servo to release my launcher. I have the opportunity to place it right in the middle. The funny thing about it will be that the servo will be triggered from the receiver on the rocket - so there has to be a plug that is pulled out on the wire.

Regards
Soren
Hallo Soren!

The nozzles I manufactured after own parameters. They are extremely aerodynamically clean and high performance, because none turbulences inside the nozzle the water brake and thus a strong initial thrust are ensured. Own Designe!

The upper plate of the launcher lies in the initial position on the balls of the tension ring, if the spring arm is to the left locked. Between the block right beside the spring arm and the spring rod at the left side the release block is pushed in.

This block pulled presses the spring rod the arm to the right and the balls to slide into the holes. The plate moves downward and carries the clutches forward.

The nozzles consist not of plastics but of teflon and are pressureresistant till 30bar.

Regards

Batkiter
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Cluster Release

Post by China_WaterRocket »

good,thanks.
I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.