Question on rules for rocket design.

This forum is for non-members to ask questions about our competitions. Please check our FAQ page before you ask.
Nick B
Internet Troll

Question on rules for rocket design.

Post by Nick B »

For class A..? single stage high altitude, What design details do I need to reveal?
I have a design that involves changes to the inside of the FTC, to increase altitude, that I wish to remain private, yet use to compete.
Nick and Dad B.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question on rules for rocket design.

Post by WRA2 »

Nick B wrote:For class A..? single stage high altitude, What design details do I need to reveal?
I have a design that involves changes to the inside of the FTC, to increase altitude, that I wish to remain private, yet use to compete.
You don't need to supply design specs or schematics but the construction materials used cannot be any that aren't allowed under the rules. For example a modification such as inserting an aluminum tank or pipe inside the FTC tube would not be allowed.

You would have to provide a list of materials used if anyone were to question the legality of your design.

Alterations to the reaction mass used inside the rocket are also not allowed. (must be plain water)
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: