Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

Since our founding in 2003, we've become the largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

:WRA2: NewestWRA2members: :WRA2:

David Currier from Elwood, IN, USA,
Dave Swift from Cortlandt Manor, NY USA,
Silfo from Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina,
China_WaterRocket from DongGuang, China

Voting to approve the Khairul- SMK Seksyen 24(2) water rocket's Class D record submission of 281.07 feet (85.67 meters) will run March 5th to March 19th.

The submission details can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2969

Voting: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2970&p=19204

class c record

This forum is for non-members to ask questions about our competitions. Please check our FAQ page before you ask.
thunderrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

class c record

Postby thunderrockets » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm

i would really like to compete in the class c but i dont know how to ?
could somebody please help me because i have launched some 1.5 liter rockets who have a fligt time of more then 42 seconds and onboard camera movies!

please help me!

WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: class c record

Postby WRA2 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 pm

thunderrockets wrote:i would really like to compete in the class c but i dont know how to ?
could somebody please help me because i have launched some 1.5 liter rockets who have a fligt time of more then 42 seconds and onboard camera movies!

please help me!

First you need to fill out a WRA2 membership application.

http://www.wra2.org/WRA2_2011.php :WRA2:

Then read the WRA2 class C rules:

http://www.wra2.org/WRA2_Class_C_Rules.php :WRA2:

A submission can be made in the class C submission forum.

http://www.wra2.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

Just remember that Record is calculated as the average of the two longest duration flights the rocket achieves within a 2-hour period. Duration determined from the video taken by the onboard camera by timing the flights from launch pad to ground. Results must be repeatable! Please include the date and time for the flights and the duration of each flight.

Once you complete your application you will be given access to post in the submission forum.

Good Luck!!!! :WRA2:

Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:

Return to “WRA2 competition rules Q & A”