Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

Since our founding in 2003, we've become the largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Hello from Califronia

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Bepis

Hello from Califronia

Post by Bepis » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, I am trying to make a better rocket for group project and learn more about bottle rockets :D .

addstogether2
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from Califronia

Post by addstogether2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:23 am

:W to the forum.

Anything you want to know, someone has probably tried, so just ask!

Al

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
"Albert Einstein"

skysaber89
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by skysaber89 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Greetings brother!

anoymous

Post by anoymous » Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 am

:W to the forum!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.