Hello from Delaware

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
dmriser

Hello from Delaware

Post by dmriser »

Hello,

My name is David, I live in Delaware on USA's eastern coast. I am interested in building a flying water rockets in my spare time because for me it's cheap and fun (i'm guessing some others have more expensive rockets). Here's a video of my first rocket attempt after some tweaking. It's now broken after nose diving into the concrete. Estimated height is about 129ft, but this is just an estimate.
[youtube][/youtube]

I have also found a more suitable place to launch the rocket after being surprised at how high it went.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Delaware

Post by WRA2 »

dmriser wrote:Hello,

My name is David, I live in Delaware on USA's eastern coast. I am interested in building a flying water rockets in my spare time because for me it's cheap and fun (i'm guessing some others have more expensive rockets). Here's a video of my first rocket attempt after some tweaking. It's now broken after nose diving into the concrete. Estimated height is about 129ft, but this is just an estimate.
[youtube][/youtube]

I have also found a more suitable place to launch the rocket after being surprised at how high it went.

Welcome :W to the world's greatest water rocket forum! We have something for every skill level and budget! PH:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Delaware

Post by The Mooseheads »

dmriser wrote:Hello,

[youtube][/youtube]

Welcome, David!

It's great to see so many new names and faces coming out to enjoy the fun! It would appear that winter has FINALLY left (for some of you!)
Rick C.
The Mooseheads