Hello

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
arjan
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Hello

Post by arjan »

Last year i saw a video of a water rocket, had never heard of it before, i thought it was fascinating and started with this great hobby. The first rocket was just a 1.5 L bottle with fins and a nosecone. Now I'm working on a 2L rocket built from four 0.5L bottles with airflap recovery. I'll post a video of the first testflights soon.

Arjan
Arjan

n-bwaterrockets.blogspot.com
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

arjan wrote:Last year i saw a video of a water rocket, had never heard of it before, i thought it was fascinating and started with this great hobby. The first rocket was just a 1.5 L bottle with fins and a nosecone. Now I'm working on a 2L rocket built from four 0.5L bottles with airflap recovery. I'll post a video of the first testflights soon.

Arjan
Welcome to the forum Arjan! It's great that seeing a video had gotten you interested. We have always felt that by posting videos and tutorials we could attract new people and grow the sport, and then by finding a community like this to provide support and guidance we could help keep people interested and grow this even more! Thanks for participating and contributing!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison