introduction

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
MrJakeFehr
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

introduction

Post by MrJakeFehr »

Hi I am new to the forum, my name is Jake Fehr I live in winkler manitoba Canada. I started building water rockets about five years ago as a means of launching action figures with parachutes to entertain kids. Quickly I realized the potential of a water rocket and I was hooked, my rockets got bigger and bigger the biggest rocket I ever made was a 12l from 2l bottles with asymmetric splices.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: introduction

Post by WRA2 »

MrJakeFehr wrote:Hi I am new to the forum, my name is Jake Fehr I live in winkler manitoba Canada. I started building water rockets about five years ago as a means of launching action figures with parachutes to entertain kids. Quickly I realized the potential of a water rocket and I was hooked, my rockets got bigger and bigger the biggest rocket I ever made was a 12l from 2l bottles with asymmetric splices.
Hello Jake,

Welcome to the forum! :W and the WRA2 :WRA2:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: introduction

Post by U.S. Water Rockets »

MrJakeFehr wrote:Hi I am new to the forum, my name is Jake Fehr I live in winkler manitoba Canada. I started building water rockets about five years ago as a means of launching action figures with parachutes to entertain kids. Quickly I realized the potential of a water rocket and I was hooked, my rockets got bigger and bigger the biggest rocket I ever made was a 12l from 2l bottles with asymmetric splices.
:W

Great to have you with us! Your talents will certainly be helpful to everyone here!