Hello From Canada

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
junkdog

Hello From Canada

Post by junkdog »

this is new to me
but after looking around this forum and seeing some of the engineering going on here i am excited to build some rockets

Bryant
longpaddle
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello From Canada

Post by longpaddle »

Welcome Bryant,
You're right WRA forum is packed with tons of great information and some really smart people with great ideas.
What part of Canada are you from. I'm out in BC and finding other water rocket fans here seems to be a hard sell.
Longpaddle Rockets
BC, Canada
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

junkdog wrote:this is new to me
but after looking around this forum and seeing some of the engineering going on here i am excited to build some rockets

Bryant
Welcome to the forum! This place is a hotbed of Water Rocket engineering activity!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Freezy

Post by Freezy »

longpaddle wrote:Welcome Bryant,
You're right WRA forum is packed with tons of great information and some really smart people with great ideas.
What part of Canada are you from. I'm out in BC and finding other water rocket fans here seems to be a hard sell.
Hey! I'm form BC too! RO:
Riley103

Post by Riley103 »

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!