New from Toney Alabama

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Going For Time
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

New from Toney Alabama

Post by Going For Time »

Hello, my name is Rob. I have been researching and building Water Bottle Rockets (WBRs) for about 2 years now. I was introduced to WBRs when my company held a competition for the longest flight of a WBR at a company function. Since then I've been hooked. My WBRs are all based on no metal or electronics. I have yet to have a successful deployment of a parachute, but I hope that my newest build with air flaps work out. I have an idea that I would like to share with you all about a WBR engine that cause the rocket to spin when launched. It is made out of 3/4 inch PVC pipe, more on that later. I have enjoyed reading posts in this forum and I look forward to collaborating ideas and finding new ways of building WBRs with all of you.
Pic of the WBR engine
Pic of the WBR engine
100_0430.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 22 times
Going for Time
Interested in both Constructive and Distructive ways to use 2 liter bottles ;^)
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New from Toney Alabama

Post by WRA2 »

Going For Time wrote:Hello, my name is Rob. I have been researching and building Water Bottle Rockets (WBRs) for about 2 years now. I was introduced to WBRs when my company held a competition for the longest flight of a WBR at a company function. Since then I've been hooked. My WBRs are all based on no metal or electronics. I have yet to have a successful deployment of a parachute, but I hope that my newest build with air flaps work out. I have an idea that I would like to share with you all about a WBR engine that cause the rocket to spin when launched. It is made out of 3/4 inch PVC pipe, more on that later. I have enjoyed reading posts in this forum and I look forward to collaborating ideas and finding new ways of building WBRs with all of you.
100_0430.JPG
Welcome to the forum and the WRA2 Rob, :W

We look forward to your contributions. PH:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: New from Toney Alabama

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Going For Time wrote:Hello, my name is Rob. I have been researching and building Water Bottle Rockets (WBRs) for about 2 years now. I was introduced to WBRs when my company held a competition for the longest flight of a WBR at a company function. Since then I've been hooked. My WBRs are all based on no metal or electronics. I have yet to have a successful deployment of a parachute, but I hope that my newest build with air flaps work out. I have an idea that I would like to share with you all about a WBR engine that cause the rocket to spin when launched. It is made out of 3/4 inch PVC pipe, more on that later. I have enjoyed reading posts in this forum and I look forward to collaborating ideas and finding new ways of building WBRs with all of you.
100_0430.JPG

Welcome to the forum!

Love the avatar you made for yourself!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison