Hi, I'm Brian...

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Hi, I'm Brian...

Post by Brian »

Hi. I'm Brian. I'm looking forward to looking around this forum. I'm glad that I have found some people to talk to about my favirite hobbie. I've been making water rockets for a while.

Here is a picture of me on the oval. It's cool apart from it not going strait.
Mark Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi, I'm Brian...

Post by Mark Chen »

Brian wrote:Hi. I'm Brian. I'm looking forward to looking around this forum. I'm glad that I have found some people to talk to about my favirite hobbie. I've been making water rockets for a while.

Here is a picture of me on the oval. It's cool apart from it not going strait.
Hi Brian and welcome to our little water rocket community. WHere are you from? Do you have any goals for your rockets or do you just do it for fun?
Mark Chen
Team Enterprise
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

myself

Post by Brian »

thankyou for making me feel welcome

i live in australia. i just do it for fun. it good to talk to people about my favirite hobbie. i guess my goal would be to make it go higher. but i don't have an altimetre to measure the hight. do you know how to make 1 or where to buy 1
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: myself

Post by Tim Chen »

Brian wrote:thankyou for making me feel welcome

i live in australia. i just do it for fun. it good to talk to people about my favirite hobbie. i guess my goal would be to make it go higher. but i don't have an altimetre to measure the hight. do you know how to make 1 or where to buy 1
Hi Brian! I've seen plans online for altimeters but they look like a pretty advanced project unless you have a lot of electronics skills. If I were you I'd stick to one you can buy from a place like Adept or Perfectflite. They make them smaller and more durable than us mere mortals!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Mark Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: myself

Post by Mark Chen »

Brian wrote:thankyou for making me feel welcome

Hi Brian,

If you don't have a good recovery system then you're going to break a lot of altimeters! Be careful! And welcome!!!!
Mark Chen
Team Enterprise
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hello Brian. Welcome to this water rocket forum. From the looks of things Water Rockets are very popular in Australia. There are many water rocket scientists from "Down Under" we have met on the web! Nice of you to join us!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison