hey from oklahoma

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
baseballben34

hey from oklahoma

Post by baseballben34 »

im a high school student in and engineering program, and we were told to design water rockets and do a bunch of calculations. Im wanting to know the best ideas for water rockets, because my teacher says that nobody has ever beat him, and i want ot be the first. i just need to know the best bottles to use or weight to use, or overall just a great design. any onfo would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: hey from oklahoma

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

baseballben34 wrote:im a high school student in and engineering program, and we were told to design water rockets and do a bunch of calculations. Im wanting to know the best ideas for water rockets, because my teacher says that nobody has ever beat him, and i want ot be the first. i just need to know the best bottles to use or weight to use, or overall just a great design. any onfo would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Who exactly is your teacher? 90% of the people on this site have probably "beat him". We would be happy to help you educate him. You have to explain the objectives of your contest and what is allowed and not allowed in the rules.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison