Hi Everybody !

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Azriel
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi Everybody !

Post by Azriel »

Hello! Don't worry too much about the translator. French/Belgian isn't too different from English, since both are heavily Latin based. (French more so than English) We'll be able to understand the majority of what you post.
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Brian »

:W
What sort of water rockets have you launched so far?
Ascender Water Rockets
http://ascenderwaterrockets.weebly.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2NHXS-VFxEux70DCINR0w
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

billyblazou wrote:Hi !
I'm Fabian, from Belgium.
At first, I'm so sorry but my English is to bad, so I used a translator... ^^" (I think it's also to bad... :P)

So as I said, I'm Belgium
I made water rockets as amateur. I started on French forum that unfortunately been hacked...
When I found your forum I was immediately impressed by all your achievement and so I decided to register to participate in the Advanced "technology" of our small rockets!

I wish you all a great day !
Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum. Your translator is doing a very good job. Your English is very easy to understand. It is nice to have you here and sharing your experiences from your part of the world.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

billyblazou wrote:Thanks to you for your welcome!
Before today I made simple water rocket, The "biggest" being a 2+2 L with a simple recovery system (but not effective ^^")

At the moment, I am on a project of a TwoStage (1st : 4L, 2nd 2L) with a small system of dropping of the second floor inspired of different recovery system (here pneumatic).
I shall post when I would have a little moved forward on this project! :D

Still thank you for your welcome!

Fabian
Keep us posted on your progress. Your designs look very interesting.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison