Portugal Water Rockets

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
PTrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Portugal Water Rockets

Post by PTrockets »

Hello everyone,
I am a new member of this site.
I'm probably the only portuguese interested in water rockets :( .
I started like most of you, with simple cork water rockets . Now, I owned professionals water rockets. The biggest rocket I've consists of 2 bottles spliced. I built, with the help of AirCommandRockets, a 2 stage water rocket. I built also two parachute systems: magnetic system and a tomy timer system. I've a typical PVC launcher and two 'Gardena' launchers. Recently, I 'fell in love' by AntiGravity Research Corporation's Rockets. Are they who have the pop bottle rockets world record (912 feet, I think). And that's my objective- beating that record we only a 2 liter (or 1,5 liter) PET bottle.
Sorry for any spelling errors (if they exist), I'm portuguese and I often use GoogleTranslator.
Adeus! (Goodbye!)
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Portugal Water Rockets

Post by WRA2 »

PTrockets wrote:Hello everyone,
I am a new member of this site.
I'm probably the only portuguese interested in water rockets :( .
I started like most of you, with simple cork water rockets . Now, I owned professionals water rockets. The biggest rocket I've consists of 3 bottles spliced. I built, with the help of AirCommandRockets, a stage release mechanism. I built also two parachute systems: magnetic system and a tommy timer system.
Recently, I 'fell in love' by AntiGravity Research Corporation's Rockets. Are they who have the pop bottle rockets world record (912 feet, I think). And that's my objective- beating that record we only a 2 liter (or 1,5 liter) PET bottle.
Sorry for any spelling errors (if they exist), I'm portuguese and I often use GoogleTranslator.
Adeus! (Goodbye!)
Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum PTrockets :W

We look forward to your contributions.

Google translator will work fine here.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: