New person

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Brody

New person

Post by Brody »

I hope to create a group. A water and chemical model rockets. Achieving the impossible.(breaking world records like highest apogee.) But. I've just got started, I wish to start with water rockets. I have done my homework. And wish to use solids in water. Creating a better and higher apogee. I hope to achieve up to 2000 feet before I go to chemical rockets. Where I'll shoot up to over 50,00 feet. Which is not impossible. But While Im here, I hope to have fun and do contest as I start my rocketeer career here. When I get a high enough knowledge. I hope to create a public space company for sub orbits with low prices. Well, Im done here. I'll be posting more :D
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: New person

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Brody wrote:I hope to create a group. A water and chemical model rockets. Achieving the impossible.(breaking world records like highest apogee.) But. I've just got started, I wish to start with water rockets. I have done my homework. And wish to use solids in water. Creating a better and higher apogee. I hope to achieve up to 2000 feet before I go to chemical rockets. Where I'll shoot up to over 50,00 feet. Which is not impossible. But While Im here, I hope to have fun and do contest as I start my rocketeer career here. When I get a high enough knowledge. I hope to create a public space company for sub orbits with low prices. Well, Im done here. I'll be posting more :D
Hi Brody,

You have some pretty ambitious goals there, but you have the right attitude. A nice incremental plan to get to where you want to go is the way to do it! You have the right attitude. In the "instant gratification society of today, far too many people want to go right for the goal, and get frustrated because they have not done the groundwork.

Welcome to the forum!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison