Hello From The UK

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Tarot

Hello From The UK

Post by Tarot »

Hi Everyone

My name is Bob and I am a new member and complete water rocket novice from NW England UK. I found this forum while researching another project, but am now consumed by this fascinating hobby. At the moment I am in the reading stage and this forum is a wealth of knowledge, but sometime soon I hope to build my first simple rocket and launcher.

I have noticed that although the hobby is well established, there are still plenty of new ideas being posted. It is nice to become involved in a hobby where you can still contribute to it evolving.

Like I said I am just starting, but my head is already full of ideas. I hope that in the future I will be able to contribute more to the forum. But for now thanks for a great forum and an endless source of information and reading.

Regards Tarot (Bob)
Invenire Et Conservare
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello From The UK

Post by bugwubber »

Tarot wrote:Hi Everyone

My name is Bob and I am a new member and complete water rocket novice from NW England UK. I found this forum while researching another project, but am now consumed by this fascinating hobby. At the moment I am in the reading stage and this forum is a wealth of knowledge, but sometime soon I hope to build my first simple rocket and launcher.

I have noticed that although the hobby is well established, there are still plenty of new ideas being posted. It is nice to become involved in a hobby where you can still contribute to it evolving.

Like I said I am just starting, but my head is already full of ideas. I hope that in the future I will be able to contribute more to the forum. But for now thanks for a great forum and an endless source of information and reading.

Regards Tarot (Bob)
Howdy and welcome to the forum! Couldn't agree more.

Bugwubber
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Regards Tarot (Bob)
Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum. :W

You won't find a better place to for information and discussion about all aspects of water rocketry. PH:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Regards Tarot (Bob)

Hi Bob!

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Water Rockets! You are correct, even though this hobby has been around for a long time, there are plenty of areas where you can experiment and make improvements. There are a lot of things you can do with new materials and techniques that people have not tried, so go ahead and jump right in. There are plenty of friendly people here who love to discuss ideas and make suggestions to help incubate and develop the ideas!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison