Hello from France

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
PetitSioux

Hello from France

Post by PetitSioux »

Hello everyone ! :)

I'm a french student in my last year in an intensive foundation degree. In case of I made English mistake please excuse me, I try to do my best ...
I'm a new member of your site because I need some help for my last year project in physics. In this project, me and my
comrade we want to do experiments and calculation in the mechanics of fluids. And, of course, we want to lauch our own water rocket and take movies/photos for an analysis.

Thanks for your help and your answer, I'm very happy to be here with you ! :D
Blenderite
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from France

Post by Blenderite »

Welcome to the forum PetitSioux! I hope your project goes well!!! Let us know if you have any questions!!
-Blenderite

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Blenderite

"Get it right, then go for GREATNESS!"
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

PetitSioux wrote:Hello everyone ! :)

I'm a french student in my last year in an intensive foundation degree. In case of I made English mistake please excuse me, I try to do my best ...
I'm a new member of your site because I need some help for my last year project in physics. In this project, me and my
comrade we want to do experiments and calculation in the mechanics of fluids. And, of course, we want to lauch our own water rocket and take movies/photos for an analysis.

Thanks for your help and your answer, I'm very happy to be here with you ! :D
Welcome!

I'm curious, what questions or hypothesis do you hope to test in your project?

I won't correct your English if you won't correct mine ;-)

Thanks,

Bugwubber
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
PetitSioux

Post by PetitSioux »

Hello !

In fact, each year there is a national topic and this year we have to search about transfer, exchange or flow. In this way, me and my comrade, we want to make experience and try to point out the link between filing or pressure and the capacity of rising.
The link with the subject is the flow through the neck. That's why we will use predominantly the mechanic of fluid and certainly the fundamental principle of the dynamics.

I hope that it can be satiated your curiosity !
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

PetitSioux wrote:Hello !

In fact, each year there is a national topic and this year we have to search about transfer, exchange or flow. In this way, me and my comrade, we want to make experience and try to point out the link between filing or pressure and the capacity of rising.
The link with the subject is the flow through the neck. That's why we will use predominantly the mechanic of fluid and certainly the fundamental principle of the dynamics.

That's really interesting. Would you be doing any research into which shape of neck produces the best thrust? There may be an ideal neck shape and if it were determined using some numerical analysis, it would be a great experiment to put to a test with actual launches for confirmation. Welcome to the forum!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

PetitSioux wrote:Hello !

Yes thanks! Good luck on your research!
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.