Hey US Water Rockets

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Hey US Water Rockets

Post by Water Rocket Expert »

Hey I guess I am kind of new but hey US Water Rockets, where is your team located and how old are the members I was just wondering if the members are kids or adults because that makes a big difference about how much money you can spend on your rocket for world record you know if you were rich you could do anything. Also how did you join.Not like I want to (Duh?).
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hey US Water Rockets

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Water Rocket Expert wrote:Hey I guess I am kind of new but hey US Water Rockets, where is your team located and how old are the members I was just wondering if the members are kids or adults because that makes a big difference about how much money you can spend on your rocket for world record you know if you were rich you could do anything. Also how did you join.Not like I want to (Duh?).
We claim Galway, NY as home base since that is where we launch from, but we are comprised of members of varying ages. Our younger members might not want to be called "Kids", but to the older members they're kids. LOL.

What do you mean by "how did we join?"

"Join" what? Our team? We formed USWR from nothing.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison