Hello friends, from Indonesia

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
syarif72

Hello friends, from Indonesia

Post by syarif72 »

Since i followed a local water rocket seminar in my region, i started to love water rocket, and my students too :D
So, i digging information in the web, searching for tutorial to improve our water rocket, viewing youtube channel and then KABOOMM!!! i found this interesting forum :D
i'm not so good in my English, so forgive me if what i said was misspelled BO:
Best regards ! :W
air.conman

Re: Hello friends, from Indonesia

Post by air.conman »

Welcome!
The truth can be found here:

http://airconman.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/AirConmanRockets
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

syarif72 wrote:Since i followed a local water rocket seminar in my region, i started to love water rocket, and my students too :D
So, i digging information in the web, searching for tutorial to improve our water rocket, viewing youtube channel and then KABOOMM!!! i found this interesting forum :D
Welcome to the forum! So what kind of water rockets are you building now?
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

syarif72 wrote:Since i followed a local water rocket seminar in my region, i started to love water rocket, and my students too :D
No worries about the language difference. We're all speaking "Water Rocket" here!

Welcome to the forum!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
syarif72

Post by syarif72 »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:No worries about the language difference. We're all speaking "Water Rocket" here!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks a lot :D ,
bugwubber wrote: Welcome to the forum! So what kind of water rockets are you building now?
Thank you :D Just a simple single bottle rocket and using Clark cable ties launcher and still fixin' it :undecided: , in my region rocket water is not about height, but how far you can launch it :D
So far, i can launch it about 117 m far, and not even have the third place BO: well, i'm still beginner in water rocketry :D
syarif72

Post by syarif72 »

air.conman wrote:Welcome!
Thank you :D
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

syarif72 wrote:
U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:No worries about the language difference. We're all speaking "Water Rocket" here!

Welcome to the forum!
bugwubber wrote: Welcome to the forum! So what kind of water rockets are you building now?
Thank you :D Just a simple single bottle rocket and using Clark cable ties launcher and still fixin' it :undecided: , in my region rocket water is not about height, but how far you can launch it :D
So far, i can launch it about 117 m far, and not even have the third place BO: well, i'm still beginner in water rocketry :D
syarif72,

That's pretty great for someone who is just getting started! Do you know what the farthest anyone has gone is?
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Water Rocket Expert »

:D :D Yeah I mean that is really far, like was it going toward the ground?!
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
syarif72

Post by syarif72 »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:
syarif72 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
syarif72,

That's pretty great for someone who is just getting started! Do you know what the farthest anyone has gone is?
The winner reached 135m far, and they are still in 2nd year elementary school using hand pump and leverage :cl: (but they just launch it, the master mind is still the teacher, hehehe...)
syarif72

Post by syarif72 »

Water Rocket Expert wrote::D :D Yeah I mean that is really far, like was it going toward the ground?!
most of them (and mine too) got nose cone ripped :dielaugh: and the hand pump (60psi) damaged due to over pressure (we try to push it until around 80psi)... DOH:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

syarif72 wrote: The winner reached 135m far, and they are still in 2nd year elementary school using hand pump and leverage :cl: (but they just launch it, the master mind is still the teacher, hehehe...)
That's still pretty impressive distance for just starting to experiment. keep it up!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
syarif72

Post by syarif72 »

syarif72 wrote: The winner reached 135m far, and they are still in 2nd year elementary school using hand pump and leverage :cl: (but they just launch it, the master mind is still the teacher, hehehe...)
That's still pretty impressive distance for just starting to experiment. keep it up!
Thanks, :D
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

syarif72 wrote:
Thanks, :D
No problem! Glad to have you here!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page