Hi I'm from Chicago and new to bottle rockets

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Piemurai

Hi I'm from Chicago and new to bottle rockets

Post by Piemurai »

When I first started water rockets it was with my Science teacher over summer school.The summer school I went to was supposed to make the smart kids smarter so apparently I was one of them. He allowed us to build rockets and drink the soda from them at school and get hyper that very year he was our 5th grade homeroom teacher I was loving every minute of his class.We brought marshmallows to class to test space or how to assemble carbon dioxide.We got really hyper we had fun and yup.My first rocket was the death eater mk1.Given the name because of the flame duct I applied liberally. Yup I almost beat My teacher on the final launch I came so close to 1st place.I joined recently to gain some knowledge of bottl erockets because guess what we're doing it again.Also I was going to be a 5th grader that summer of 2012.
Piemurai

Re: Hi I'm from Chicago and new to bottle rockets

Post by Piemurai »

Sorry I've done water rockets before i don't why I put I was new to bottle rockets.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi I'm from Chicago and new to bottle rockets

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Piemurai wrote:Sorry I've done water rockets before i don't why I put I was new to bottle rockets.
A lot of people use the word "Bottle Rocket" to mean a water rocket made from a bottle. We all know what you meant! You're fine!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison