I do two kinds of rocketry. anyway hi

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
water rock1

I do two kinds of rocketry. anyway hi

Post by water rock1 »

Hey my name is asher gregory. Im 14 at the moment but i have being making water rockets for two years with some sucess :) . At the moment i have developed pyro rockets too my highest launch was a two stage pyro rocket that went too 1800" :twisted: .

Unfortunatley i havent gone far with the water rocket :( so im hoping you guys on the forum :WRA2: :wink: can help me i only use dowles to stabilize the rocket bu i have never made fins :shock: cause i havent founld a sim that does water rockets.
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: I do two kinds of rocketry. anyway hi

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

water rock1 wrote:Hey my name is asher gregory. Im 14 at the moment but i have being making water rockets for two years with some sucess :) . At the moment i have developed pyro rockets too my highest launch was a two stage pyro rocket that went too 1800" :twisted: .

Unfortunatley i havent gone far with the water rocket :( so im hoping you guys on the forum :WRA2: :wink: can help me i only use dowles to stabilize the rocket bu i have never made fins :shock: cause i havent founld a sim that does water rockets.
Hi Asher, welcome to the forum! I'm at work so I don't have my sims handy but I'll see if I have something when I get home.
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Asher,

Here's a nice freeware simulator made specifically for water rockets. I hope this helps you out!
Attachments
WARPS_V100.zip
Water Rocket Simulator
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 435 times
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Welcome, Asher!!! 8)
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

water rock1 wrote:Hey my name is asher gregory. Im 14 at the moment but i have being making water rockets for two years with some sucess :) . At the moment i have developed pyro rockets too my highest launch was a two stage pyro rocket that went too 1800" :twisted: .

Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum.

I'm sure our members can help you improve your rocket.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hi Asher,

Good to have you with us here! The Forum is the best place around to learn about Water Rockets! Don't be afraid to ask questions, because that's what we're on here for!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Bicky 51

Post by Bicky 51 »

welcom asher you may remember me from aus rocketry anyway welcome
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

Hi, Asher. Me and you are alot alike, for I too play with the solid and wet stuff, but the wet stuff is great fun and a great way to try new ideas without breaking the bank. Man you get a few bottles, some pvc, trash bags, glue, whatever, and your brain power and make it happen in a big way!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about! Man, I have got to go and build something! Anyways welome to the forum :D
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!