central texas

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Bigk
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

central texas

Post by Bigk »

Hello all!
I assume the name BigK on this forum and I'm just beginning this hobby. It spawned from my fear of having to contantly repair RC aircraft; and more importantly, the expense incurred therein!

Looking forward to sharing many ideas, questions, and troubles with you along the way.

BigK
Bigk
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: central texas

Post by Bigk »

Also, I have submitted my application to WRA2. I could not locate how to send a message to the board administrator so I hope this will suffice as far as seeking board permissions that come with membership.

Thank you
BigK
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

Bigk wrote:Hello all!
I assume the name BigK on this forum and I'm just beginning this hobby. It spawned from my fear of having to contantly repair RC aircraft; and more importantly, the expense incurred therein!

Looking forward to sharing many ideas, questions, and troubles with you along the way.

BigK
Cool welcome to the forum. Spent a few years myself down in Waco.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

bugwubber wrote:

BigK
Is there any place that ypou HAVEN'T been to, Bugwubber?
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:
bugwubber wrote:

BigK
Is there any place that ypou HAVEN'T been to, Bugwubber?
Waco was actually the birthplace my nickname. Have not been to much of
the Northeast. Hope to resolve that soon though.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.