Got H2O?

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Got H2O?

Got H2O?

Post by Got H2O? »

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I'm from the great state of Iowa. I was searching for water rocket designs and came across this site. I have never seen this before. Is it new? I have a lot of catching up to do so I am off to read all the messages. Nice to be here and all!
Mike
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Got H2O?

Post by WRA2 »

Got H2O? wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I'm from the great state of Iowa. I was searching for water rocket designs and came across this site. I have never seen this before. Is it new? I have a lot of catching up to do so I am off to read all the messages. Nice to be here and all!
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum. This forum has been online for about a year and a half now but we recently upgraded the software to the current form. Please feel free to "catch up". We currently have topics for everyone from beginners to our world record competitions. We also have an excellent photo and video forum where members can post photos and videos of their rockets.

We look forward to your contributions.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Got H2O? wrote:Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I'm from the great state of Iowa. I was searching for water rocket designs and came across this site. I have never seen this before. Is it new? I have a lot of catching up to do so I am off to read all the messages. Nice to be here and all!
Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum! If you want to see some really cool stuff you should check out the photos and video section. We have a couple of the best aerial photography water rockeers on here uploading stuff. Dwrrule has espcecially been active putting stuff up recently!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hi Mike, and Welcome to the Water Rockets Forum! Don't be a stranger!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison