NEED EASY BUT HIGH ALTITUDE ROCKET FOR PHYSICS EXIBHITION

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
ghostoverkill

NEED EASY BUT HIGH ALTITUDE ROCKET FOR PHYSICS EXIBHITION

Post by ghostoverkill »

:W I NEED HELP ON MAKING A BIG EASY HIGH ALTITUDE SIMPLE ROCKET PLZZ HELP :BD:
Blenderite
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: NEED EASY BUT HIGH ALTITUDE ROCKET FOR PHYSICS EXIBHITION

Post by Blenderite »

To start things off,

The yelling was unnecessary. This is the internet. We can read what you write without you yelling at us. Even though we may be far apart, we can still read it just fine from here. No yelling necessary. Perhaps it was a mistake. Check your Caps Lock key.

You strung a lot of adjectives together, without any punctuation. Perhaps English isn't your first language, in which case, I will issue you a pass. If English is your primary language, perhaps you should slow down, or go back and study sentence structure and grammar.

Now onto your actual question, at least what I can gather from what you have posted. There is very little information presented in your post except for these words: big, easy, high altitude, and simple. Generally these words are not found together in the same sentence when talking about water rockets. A big rocket is not an easy rocket. A high altitude rocket is not a simple one. A simple water rocket is not a big one. A high altitude water rocket is not an easy one.

With all these things in mind, I would recommend that you post back with a little more information. For example, include some information such as what your experience is, what your end-goal purpose is, what kind of materials you are wanting to use (are there any limitations?), and perhaps include whether you have searched the forums yet. As you do search the forums, some questions will be answered, and I am sure a lot more will come up.

:W Welcome to the forum ghostoverkill! :W
-Blenderite

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Blenderite

"Get it right, then go for GREATNESS!"
skysaber89
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by skysaber89 »

Blenderite wrote:To start things off,

The yelling was unnecessary. This is the internet. We can read what you write without you yelling at us. Even though we may be far apart, we can still read it just fine from here. No yelling necessary. Perhaps it was a mistake. Check your Caps Lock key.

You strung a lot of adjectives together, without any punctuation. Perhaps English isn't your first language, in which case, I will issue you a pass. If English is your primary language, perhaps you should slow down, or go back and study sentence structure and grammar.

Now onto your actual question, at least what I can gather from what you have posted. There is very little information presented in your post except for these words: big, easy, high altitude, and simple. Generally these words are not found together in the same sentence when talking about water rockets. A big rocket is not an easy rocket. A high altitude rocket is not a simple one. A simple water rocket is not a big one. A high altitude water rocket is not an easy one.

With all these things in mind, I would recommend that you post back with a little more information. For example, include some information such as what your experience is, what your end-goal purpose is, what kind of materials you are wanting to use (are there any limitations?), and perhaps include whether you have searched the forums yet. As you do search the forums, some questions will be answered, and I am sure a lot more will come up.

:W Welcome to the forum ghostoverkill! :W

Rekt

Lol, but welcome to the forum.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by China_WaterRocket »

Welcome
I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.