Helo from Canada!

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Claude

Helo from Canada!

Post by Claude »

Hi everyone. I'm Claude and I'm a n00b from Canada. I met Bill from Team Seneca through work (Hi Bill!) and he got me interested in Water Rockets (so blame Bill when I bug you with dumb questions)!!! I'm a beginner so bear with me. I'm just excited to be here and pleased to meet you all!
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Helo from Canada!

Post by Tim Chen »

Welcome to the Water Rockets Forum Claude! Nice to have another new face around here! You're going to love this place!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

Claude wrote:Hi everyone. I'm Claude and I'm a n00b from Canada. I met Bill from Team Seneca through work (Hi Bill!) and he got me interested in Water Rockets (so blame Bill when I bug you with dumb questions)!!! I'm a beginner so bear with me. I'm just excited to be here and pleased to meet you all!
Hi Claude! Nice of you to join us here! I'm sure you're going to learn a lot! Be sure and tell all your friends about this awesome forum! ;-)

:WRA2: :mrgreen: :lol:
Bill W.
Team Seneca
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Claude wrote:Hi everyone. I'm Claude and I'm a n00b from Canada. I met Bill from Team Seneca through work (Hi Bill!) and he got me interested in Water Rockets (so blame Bill when I bug you with dumb questions)!!! I'm a beginner so bear with me. I'm just excited to be here and pleased to meet you all!
Welcome to the forum!!
No question is a dumb one and we have members in every skill level., from beginners to world record holders our forum is the one stop place to go for any water rocket info. We will look forward to your questions.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Welcome to the Water Rockets Forum. Claude!
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hello Claude! Good to have some of our neighbors in the north in the Water Rocket Forum! You came to the right place!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Welcome to the forum Claude,

Enjoy our wide range of water rocket information.

Thanks for the recruit Bill, keep spreading the work people. If anyone else knows anyone interested in water rocketry please send them here. We are building a wonderful community here. :D
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: