HI, I'M UNCLE DON

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
uncle don

HI, I'M UNCLE DON

Post by uncle don »

I joined this forum because I enjoy reading what other people are doing with their water rockets.

I dabble with water rockets some but not as often as I would like.

Are there any other people here that live within a 50 mile or so radius of Atlantic City, New Jersey?
Maybe we could arrange to meet for some friendly flying. Just leave a message here with contact information.
Mark Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: HI, I'M UNCLE DON

Post by Mark Chen »

uncle don wrote:I joined this forum because I enjoy reading what other people are doing with their water rockets.

Are there any other people here that live within a 50 mile or so radius of Atlantic City, New Jersey?
Maybe we could arrange to meet for some friendly flying. Just leave a message here with contact information.
Hi Uncle Don! Welcome to the forum! Sadly, my team is from NH, so it will be a long drive to meet up, but maybe one day we will be in the area!
Mark Chen
Team Enterprise
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

uncle don wrote:I joined this forum because I enjoy reading what other people are doing with their water rockets.

Welcome to the water rocket forum Uncle Don.

I don't know of anyone that is on this forum that lives that close to you. We are spread all over the world. You could always share your flying experiences with us on this forum.

We look forward to your contributions. :WRA2:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Welcome, Uncle Don!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise