Hi From Utah!

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Chicken_Live

Hi From Utah!

Post by Chicken_Live »

I'm from Utah... Hi!

I have been doing water rockets off and on for maybe 3 years or something.
Currently I'm actually helping a rocket club here at school build, launch, and improve on hybrid rockets.
We build these out of PVC and 2L bottles. That is mainly why I am here. I need help with a few things that we have been trying to make. Mainly stabilization (make it go straight instead of an arc), multiple bottles put together, nose cones, and maybe even a recovery system.
andicirk
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi From Utah!

Post by andicirk »

welcome and hi , well everything you need is here just start hunting in the fortums and asking questions , good luck with your project......
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

Hello from Utah, I have played around with building rocket bodies from 2L. and powered them homemade solid fuel motors and found that they like to arc due to the heavy motors, but it can be done!!! Good luck and have fun!!! Here is a link to my video of one of them. :W
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Chicken_Live wrote:I'm from Utah... Hi!

Currently I'm actually helping a rocket club here at school build, launch, and improve on hybrid rockets.
We build these out of PVC and 2L bottles. That is mainly why I am here. I need help with a few things that we have been trying to make. Mainly stabilization (make it go straight instead of an arc), multiple bottles put together, nose cones, and maybe even a recovery system.
Welcome from New Hampshire! Nice to have you around. If you have questions then ask away! We're all here to help one another along!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

Chicken_Live wrote:I'm from Utah... Hi!

Welcome to the forum. :W
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds