Hello from the North Coast

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
spinningwheel

Hello from the North Coast

Post by spinningwheel »

I helped my youngest daughter and a couple of her classmates (9th grade) make a launcher and single stage soda bottle rocket for a class final exam over last weekend. I had no idea that by doing that I truly got to experience 'rocket science' at a very modest and humbling beginner level. I'm looking forward to reading and learning from this forum and taking a shot at building larger rockets. :D

spinner
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the North Coast

Post by WRA2 »

spinningwheel wrote:I helped my youngest daughter and a couple of her classmates (9th grade) make a launcher and single stage soda bottle rocket for a class final exam over last weekend. I had no idea that by doing that I truly got to experience 'rocket science' at a very modest and humbling beginner level. I'm looking forward to reading and learning from this forum and taking a shot at building larger rockets. :D

spinner
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being the 500th member. Way to go!!!! :WRA2:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from the North Coast

Post by Tim Chen »

spinningwheel wrote:I helped my youngest daughter and a couple of her classmates (9th grade) make a launcher and single stage soda bottle rocket for a class final exam over last weekend. I had no idea that by doing that I truly got to experience 'rocket science' at a very modest and humbling beginner level. I'm looking forward to reading and learning from this forum and taking a shot at building larger rockets. :D

spinner
This is the coolest hobby you can experience for practically free, and there's tons of things to lerarn and try! Nice to have you here in the forum!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise