Anitgravity Res Corp

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
Flash
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Anitgravity Res Corp

Post by Flash »

Got me the ultimate water bottle set without pump.
I can building any rocket in their fleet besides the 3 stage extreme, I could do that one in the future with just a few extra parts too.
Of coarse I will work on my own total builds too. I just wanted something to get my feet wet and help me learn allot to.
Flash
Flash
TRA L2 10484
Age 55
46 years with Rocketry
Blenderite
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Anitgravity Res Corp

Post by Blenderite »

Good for you!!!
-Blenderite

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Blenderite

"Get it right, then go for GREATNESS!"
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Flash wrote:Got me the ultimate water bottle set without pump.
I can building any rocket in their fleet besides the 3 stage extreme, I could do that one in the future with just a few extra parts too.
Of coarse I will work on my own total builds too. I just wanted something to get my feet wet and help me learn allot to.
Flash
They use a different rocket release system of their own unique design. You would probably need to decide the type of rockets you want to make and what launcher system is best for you. There are only 2 common systems, the clark cable tie system, and the gardena system. Everyone seems to use variations of these systems.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Flash
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Flash »

Thanks US W. Rockets

I have a form of the gardena launcher from Quest rockets. They make their own Gardena nozzle but I would say the lip might not be as strong as the standard homemade one. I haven't tried it out yet, just got it last week to play around with. Of coarse I want judge the Gardena design based on this system.

I also have a full bore 22mm launcher that I will be working with the most to start with.

Then I have the bulb system I mentioned in this post. I'm also going to play around with different nozzles on the bulb system single stage rockets too.

I am starting to dig in on your great site too! Wow! the information and the who to videos are great!!! And free at that.

Thank you!
Flash
Flash
TRA L2 10484
Age 55
46 years with Rocketry