Regarding Other Members of Team

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
TeamEagle
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Regarding Other Members of Team

Post by TeamEagle »

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I have some more question which left in my mind ,please guide us
1.How can I and where can I register remaining members of my team in WR2 Contest as there is no details given in registration form about team member ,which I used to register the team.There is only one email detail demanded as that email is of team leader,so how can I resister other?
2.Is I add Team Member later in WR2 Data ?
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding Other Members of Team

Post by WRA2 »

TeamEagle wrote:Dear Sir/Ma'am
I have some more question which left in my mind ,please guide us
1.How can I and where can I register remaining members of my team in WR2 Contest as there is no details given in registration form about team member ,which I used to register the team.There is only one email detail demanded as that email is of team leader,so how can I resister other?
2.Is I add Team Member later in WR2 Data ?
What other teams did to have other members of the same team have individual forum accounts is to add a number after the team name. Your other team members could register accounts under the names "TeamEagle1", "TeamEagle2", "TeamEagle3", "TeamEagle4", and so on. That way all your team members can have individual accounts but still be identified under the "team name". (makes it easier for me to identify them when setting the forum permissions too). Otherwise If the members want to use another name, pleas have them PM me so that I can set their group to "WRA2 members" so that they can access the "members only" content and forums.

For the second question, I do not understand. The team name has already been added to the member list, We don't add individual names unless the person is a "one man team" and use their name as the "team name".
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
TeamEagle
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Regarding Other Members of Team

Post by TeamEagle »

Lisa,Thanking You! very much
to guide Our Team
and solve Our query TH: