measurement units

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
da-water

Re: measurement units

Post by da-water »

Tim Chen wrote:
It took me a while to figure out the "readme" was in two languages in the same window. I expected the text would change when I clicked on the flag for english.
sorry, i didn't have any other way to do that...
Tim Chen wrote: I hope you will expand it to multiple stages as well.
if i find the equations, i will do it surely..
D.D. ROCKETS

if you don't uderstand what I wrote, tell me it and i'll write better the same thing !!! :D
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

da-water wrote:
Tim Chen wrote:
It took me a while to figure out the "readme" was in two languages in the same window. I expected the text would change when I clicked on the flag for english.
sorry, i didn't have any other way to do that...
Tim Chen wrote: I hope you will expand it to multiple stages as well.
if i find the equations, i will do it surely..
Thanks! That would be great!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
da-water

Post by da-water »

anyway it already exists a cp software for multistage... VCP.. it could be free and it's all in english..
D.D. ROCKETS

if you don't uderstand what I wrote, tell me it and i'll write better the same thing !!! :D
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I have a bug (sort of) report to file. I can't run the program on my laptop. My screen can only go to 1040x768 resolution and when I run the program on that screen, the window opens up larger than my whole screen. If I drag it around with the mouse the whole left side of the program is chopped off by the edge of the window.

On my desktop it's fine though, and very nice.
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
da-water

Post by da-water »

my friend has the same problem too.. i will do another software version to solve this problem..

p.s.: the smaller version could not to be so easy to use because i'm going to cancel the sentences...
there will be only the picture and the place where you put the numbers..
D.D. ROCKETS

Bonami
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Bonami »

da-water wrote:my friend has the same problem too.. i will do another software version to solve this problem..

p.s.: the smaller version could not to be so easy to use because i'm going to cancel the sentences...
What if you make the text size smaller or use more lines but make them shorter?
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

If you get ambitious I'd like to be able to input data with either decimal points or commas. It's hard for us to input with commas in the states.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
da-water

Post by da-water »

Bonami wrote:
da-water wrote:my friend has the same problem too.. i will do another software version to solve this problem..

What if you make the text size smaller or use more lines but make them shorter?
i think the best way is to cut out the sentences... it's easy to use even without them.. there is the picture that explain everything..
Tim Chen wrote:If you get ambitious I'd like to be able to input data with either decimal points or commas. It's hard for us to input with commas in the states.
i HAD to do this way.. i prefer the decimal points too , but it doesn't work if i use them... sorry for this..
D.D. ROCKETS

U.S. Water Rockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets »

da-water, nice work on the CP software. Do you have plans for any other software or sims in the future?
da-water

Post by da-water »

U.S. Water Rockets wrote:da-water, nice work on the CP software. Do you have plans for any other software or sims in the future?
thanks.. i would like to make a CP Software for multistage but i don't know where i can find the equations...

p.s.: in a couple of days, i will upload the smaller version...
D.D. ROCKETS