U.S. Water Rockets

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: U.S. Water Rockets

Post by bugwubber »

The Reporter [FIND Bot] wrote:U.S. Water Rockets
This Blog documents the various activities of the world record holding water rocket team known as U.S. Water Rockets.Using media aggregation technologies, we will be including videos and photos taken by the team and spectators of their water rocket launches as well as tutorials and instructions for building and flying water rockets safely.Additional information on where to find competitions and rules regarding our water rocket world records will also be discussed.
Category: mythbusters
Updated at: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 am

--------
All New Parachute Deployment System Tutorial
Post at: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:16 am
By noreply@blogger.com (U.S. Water Rockets)

Anyone who builds and flies rockets knows how frustrating it can be when the recovery system malfunctions, and the rocket does a swan dive into the Earth. This almost always results in the total loss of the rocket, and anything that was aboard the rocket ...

Read more...
Ground breaking stuff here. Needs to be posted to the How To section!
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
U.S. Water Rockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets »

bugwubber wrote:
The Reporter [FIND Bot] wrote:U.S. Water Rockets
This Blog documents the various activities of the world record holding water rocket team known as U.S. Water Rockets.Using media aggregation technologies, we will be including videos and photos taken by the team and spectators of their water rocket launches as well as tutorials and instructions for building and flying water rockets safely.Additional information on where to find competitions and rules regarding our water rocket world records will also be discussed.
Category: mythbusters
Updated at: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:18 am

--------
All New Parachute Deployment System Tutorial
Post at: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:16 am
By noreply@blogger.com (U.S. Water Rockets)

Anyone who builds and flies rockets knows how frustrating it can be when the recovery system malfunctions, and the rocket does a swan dive into the Earth. This almost always results in the total loss of the rocket, and anything that was aboard the rocket ...

Read more...
Ground breaking stuff here. Needs to be posted to the How To section!

Thanks for the nice words. You certainly showed us that the technique is as easy to make for anyone, judging by how fast you put your own together. We are really pleased with the technique.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

The wind blew my grill over today so taking the down time to lay down some paint and make sure I have the cg right.. I may have to add weight o the wriggler to slow down the clockwork but am waiting until after I complete analysis of my previous flights. The clockwork is limited to 5 turns which gives me a max of 4 seconds to reach apogee.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.