D.D. ROCKETS CP Software 1.2

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Attachments
D.D._ROCKETS_CP_Software_1.2.zip
(59.71 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
da-water

Re: D.D. ROCKETS CP Software 1.2

Post by da-water »

can you tell me how you did it?? how can i do the same thing for the "smaller" version?
D.D. ROCKETS

if you don't uderstand what I wrote, tell me it and i'll write better the same thing !!! :D
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

I moved the file to its own topic to make it easier for people to find. To upload a new version as an attachment use winzip to make a zip file out of it and upload the zip file as an attachment in the usual way. The forum won't accept the ".exe" file as a security measure but will accept the zip file.

Does that answer your question?

We are happy to host the file here.
Lisa Walker,
da-water

Post by da-water »

yes, it does. i've just made the smaller version but it's a little big for 800*600... do i have to resize it again or i can upload it??
D.D. ROCKETS

if you don't uderstand what I wrote, tell me it and i'll write better the same thing !!! :D
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

da-water wrote:yes, it does. I've just made the smaller version but it's a little big for 800*600... do i have to resize it again or i can upload it??
If you are talking about screen shot photos that are bigger then 800x600 there should be no problem with that. You can upload photos of any size (dimensions). As far as the program goes you should zip it with winzip or a similar program. The forum will not accept the program unless it is in ".zip" format. If you reach your quota for file attachments (20MB) we will have no problems increasing it for members that are contributing lots. We have lots of space here.
Lisa Walker,
da-water

Post by da-water »

i was saing this: i made the smaller version of the software, but if you use 800 * 600 monitor resolution you will not be able to use it... so, is there anyone that uses 800*600 monitor resolution? if no, i will upload the smaller version of the software....
D.D. ROCKETS

Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

da-water wrote:i was saing this: i made the smaller version of the software, but if you use 800 * 600 monitor resolution you will not be able to use it... so, is there anyone that uses 800*600 monitor resolution? if no, i will upload the smaller version of the software....
I'm pretty sure nobody uses 800x600 anymore. That's like asking if anyone uses 256-color mode! :P
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
da-water

Post by da-water »

Tim Chen wrote:
da-water wrote:i was saing this: i made the smaller version of the software, but if you use 800 * 600 monitor resolution you will not be able to use it... so, is there anyone that uses 800*600 monitor resolution? if no, i will upload the smaller version of the software....
I'm pretty sure nobody uses 800x600 anymore. That's like asking if anyone uses 256-color mode! :P
good.. i hope it's so...

here is the smaller version...
Attachments
D.D. ROCKETS CP Software 1.2 small version.rar
(45.95 KiB) Downloaded 435 times
D.D. ROCKETS

Mark Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Mark Chen »

da-water wrote:
Tim Chen wrote:
good.. i hope it's so...

here is the smaller version...
Buddy, this new version fits much better on my screen. Thankyou for the updated software.
Mark Chen
Team Enterprise
da-water

Post by da-water »

i'm happy to be useful :D
D.D. ROCKETS