moron teacher

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
anoymous

moron teacher

Post by anoymous »

Hi like I already said in the introduction (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2728), we do our research competences about water rockets. Now wants our physics teacher us to launch at the courtyard of the school. It is 65m long, 45m wide and is completely surrounded with a building (namely our school). The building is approx. 15 m high (exept on one side there is the building only 4 m high. are there others who also think this is dangerous?
I know, it is the same post as one of my other topics (idiotic launch site), but nobody reads that topic and I don't know how to rename it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: moron teacher

Post by bugwubber »

Think of it as an accuracy challenge similar to what is done at NPL.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
U.S. Water Rockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: moron teacher

Post by U.S. Water Rockets »

It's not dangerous to launch there. The danger comes only when you land on the building roof and have to scale the wall of the building to get the rocket back. (This danger is lessened considerably if there are stairs or elevators that have an exit on the roof).