insane teacher

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
anoymous

insane teacher

Post by anoymous »

Hi like I already said in the introduction (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2728), we do our research competences about water rockets. Now wants our physics teacher us to launch at the courtyard of the school. It is 65m long, 45m wide and is completely surrounded with a building (namely our school). The building is approx. 15 m high (exept on one side there is the building only 4 m high. are there others who also think this is dangerous?
I know this is the same as one of my other topics, but nobody reads that one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: insane teacher

Post by bugwubber »

No need to double post. The new post feature lets us know regardless of the category you post in.

Also, don't insult Akela unless he sets himself (or herself) on fire.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
anoymous

Re: insane teacher

Post by anoymous »

Sorry for the double post. I thought I posted the first one the day before and the last one is a mistake. I thought this one was a fail. Probably pressed the return button, so I couldn't see this topic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.