brothers school project

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
beginingrocket
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

brothers school project

Post by beginingrocket »

soo my brother is 17 and a senior and he is doing a rocket school project I tried to talk him into taking my rocket with him that is over 4 feet tall he said no,what do u think should happen he is gonna make a tiny rocket.but its his choice what do you think his grade will be if he takes my rocket.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: brothers school project

Post by bugwubber »

I'll be honest, F for cheating. I think it is important for each person to earn their own grades. Now if you asked, what if you were taking his class, then we can talk.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Most school competitions have rules to make it fair too. Things like bottle type, volume, nozzle size (usually to fit on the "school launcher" or to prevent someone with deep pockets from "buying the trophy").

Learning should be the most important thing and having someone build a rocket for you defeats that purpose.

Now if you worked together and you shared your knowledge about rockets while he did the work it might be a different story.

You also could get the permission of the teacher to launch your rocket at their launch day as a "demonstration".
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
beginingrocket
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by beginingrocket »

thanks WRA2 imam see if his teacher will let me launch my rocket