The water rocket flew at an altitude of 81 meters, and four altimeters were tested at the same time.

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

The water rocket flew at an altitude of 81 meters, and four altimeters were tested at the same time.

Post by China_WaterRocket »

I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.
anachronist
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: The water rocket flew at an altitude of 81 meters, and four altimeters were tested at the same time.

Post by anachronist »

Interesting test. I could not read the altimeters at the end.
What kind of altimeters did you use? What were the final altitudes on each one?
I am also interested in learning about your launch release mechanism.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: The water rocket flew at an altitude of 81 meters, and four altimeters were tested at the same time.

The launcher is developed and produced by me, and the two altimeters are developed and produced by me.
I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

anachronist wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:02 pm Interesting test. I could not read the altimeters at the end.
What kind of altimeters did you use? What were the final altitudes on each one?
I am also interested in learning about your launch release mechanism.

The launcher is developed and produced by me, and the two altimeters are developed and produced by me.