water rocket 001

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

water rocket 001

Post by China_WaterRocket »

I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: water rocket 001

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hey there. China_WaterRocket. Greetings from the USA. It is the middle of the winter here and much too cold outside to go out and enjoy our hobby. It's nice to see you having a good time launching your rocket, and makes us wish that is was summer, so we could launch some rockets too.

What kind of system are you using to deploy your parachute? It seems to work well in your videos. It is very cool to see so many people with reliable recovery systems. and all of the interesting ideas that people have come up with over the years.

We have noticed an increase in interest in water rockets over the past few weeks here in the USA. One of our colleagues suggested that people are worried about the new drone flight rules that are being imposed, and looking for a new hobby. It would be great if we could capture this interest. Keep making cool videos. and we will surely generate more participants.

Best withes in the new year!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

hello
U.S. Water Rockets1

I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Hey China_WaterRocket,

Thank you for sharing your video. You do very nice work and your rockets are all so carefully crafted they are like works of art. The Parachutes are very colorful as well. We look forward to seeing more of your projects in the future.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

the parachute is a rotating descent technique.

High-pressure gas jet parachutes.

The overall appearance of the rocket is complete, and the core technology is handled internally.

Text language is the biggest trouble.

thank you all