Water Rocket Full Tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.【Project A】(Administrator can edit my title)

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Water Rocket Full Tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.【Project A】(Administrator can edit my title)

Post by China_WaterRocket »

This will be the complete water rocket tutorial so far.
The whole set of "Water Rocket" tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.

I spent 10 years researching the world's water rocket technology.
Thanks to everyone's sharing of technology, I can learn and grow.

I am from China, and the tutorial is taught in Chinese.
My English is not good and I cannot use English to teach.

If your friend understands Chinese, translate in their language and cooperate with the operation guidance in the video, you will quickly become an advanced technician.

If you don't understand Chinese, I suggest you turn off the video volume, listen to your favorite music, and watch my operation carefully.

Although there is no way to communicate in language and writing, I hope that the research results will help friends all over the world. I wish everyone a happy life.

If you see this video, you can choose to save it and download it. I cannot guarantee that this video will survive on the Internet for a long time.
I authorize everyone to broadcast the teaching for free.

Address: Hongmei Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
Name: Liang Weiji ( Mr.Liang )
Born: 1984
https://www.facebook.com/chinawaterrocket/

Water Rocket Full Tutorial Download address TXT

This is the content of [Project A].

I will have [Project B] later, which will be brand new.
Attachments
Water Rocket Full Tutorial Download address.rar
(1.44 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Water Rocket Full Tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.(Administrator can edit my title)

Many people think that every part of the water rocket should be manufactured by themselves.

Most of the content in the forum is about very basic parts production questions.

People spend most of their time on learning basic transmitter manufacturing and use.

I think the real fun of the water rocket lies in its working power mechanism (bottle + water + air).

This is a very cheap flying power.

I tell you from my own experience,
Water rocket is a very huge project,
Don’t waste too much time on basic hardware,
Let yourself experience the fun of flying more,
Try more rocket flying fun.
Bring fun to yourself and more fun to your family.
I wish you happy.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Water Rocket Full Tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.(Administrator can edit my title)

China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Water Rocket Altimeter

China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

End.
Thank you.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

If the administrator thinks the content is helpful to most people, they can pin this post.

If the content sinks later, I will not manage it.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

During the teaching process, if I use some people’s pictures, texts, videos, and you want me to add your copyright information, please take the initiative to contact me, thank you.

How to contact me:
https://www.facebook.com/chinawaterrocket
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Thank you list, in no particular order.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

[Project B] Content preview, I will try my best to provide a complete content update.
This may take 1 to 2 years.

My English is not very convenient. Please provide English professional descriptions in this technical field.

[Project B] END
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

If you have any questions, I will not be able to reply to you, and you need to watch the video to solve it.
I welcome everyone to actively share your research results, post more pictures, more videos, but less text.
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

How to delete this layer?
China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Welcome everyone to leave a message to support, even if it is a punctuation reply, it will also support me, thank you.
ChocolateFudgeCake
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Water Rocket Full Tutorial has 120 episodes, about 1800 minutes.【Project A】(Administrator can edit my title)

Post by ChocolateFudgeCake »

I just wanted to say that I appreciate everything that you have uploaded here. How does your staging mechanism work? What you have done must be really hard. Thank you.