all atmosphere in 2L bottles

Discussions about rockets, construction materials, adhesives, nozzles, nosecones and fin design.
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: all atmosphere in 2L bottles

Post by Jelo »

i think its a very interesting idea yeah well done again for all the calculations, i hope ders no mistakes :P

10 000psi tanks are under research, this means one 1km high tank would take up 0,0015 of the surface of the earth or 765108km2

anotherwords a tank 11 times the area of ireland and 3 times as high as the eiffel tower...not to mention the cost of the massive tank...even bill gates wouldnt be able to aftord such a big tank...so why not just get an atomic bomb?
Anto'

always wear a raincoat
RaZias
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by RaZias »

That would be needed to suck all the atmosphere, to kill the global population you would only need to reduce partially the pressure (imagine the radiation effects also)...I don´t know what is the lowest pressure a person must have to live.

That means you don´t need all that volume.

After finding the correct volume you would construct several tanks instead of a big one, in big desert, I think in Africa and in the Arabian zones there is space for that.

So Kadafi would build some tanks, and terrorist in Arabian countries would build others.

Anyway is the US Militar Budget bigger or smaller that Bill Gates fortune ? Maybe only the states would have money for this.

How much the biggest pharmaceutical company spend to make a medicine ? I know that is more than the anual budget of the 3 wealthy countries of Europe.

Anyway only terrorist would do this and they don´t have the money for that...
Research and Development is the soul of WR
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Jelo »

with a little more research, i concluded a tank slightly shorter than the eiffel tower covering an area slightly smaller than UK (including northern ireland) been able to store up to 10 000psi would be enough to reduce oxygen levels by 31%, which should be exacly enough to kill humans (dont know about the animals)

seems do-able :twisted:
Anto'

always wear a raincoat
CSAldridge
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by CSAldridge »

well you wouldnt actually need to make a giant vessel capable of holding those pressures. just create a series of giant vaults that you use to store smaller containers that can hold that kind of pressure.
CSAldridge
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by CSAldridge »

can you imagine the shockwave and atmospheric effects of a 10000 psi tank that was many cubic kilometers volume?
CSAldridge
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by CSAldridge »

if it burst i mean