Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

Since our founding in 2003, we've become the largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Hello Everyone. It is that time of year again. Time to approve changes to the competition rules for the new year.

You Can vote at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&p=19486#p19486

Please take the time to vote. TH:

Is there an app of this forum?

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
anoymous

Is there an app of this forum?

Post by anoymous » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 am

Because it would be useful, I think.
And by the way: -2016-

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.

anachronist
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Is there an app of this forum?

Post by anachronist » Tue May 23, 2017 8:51 pm

The forum seems to work OK in a browser on mobile devices. No need for an app, I would say.