Rocket with metal parts Flies to 120,000+

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
Nick B
Internet Troll

Rocket with metal parts Flies to 120,000+

Post by Nick B »

Nick and Dad B.
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Rocket with metal parts Flies to 120,000+

Post by Team Seneca »

I should have guessed.

It makes sense when you think it through: pyro rockets have been around a lot longer, so there are probably going to be a lot more old dudes bitterly clinging to their metal rockets. They need to get out of the past and build more progressive rockets.
Bill W.
Team Seneca
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

Alright I only have one question- what's with the bare -ssed mannequin mixed in with the rocket motors?

I know butt somebody has to ask the hard questions.

Bugwubber
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

You forgot to mention that the guy has a NAR Level 3 High Power Certification, so he was not going off on his own and thumbing his nose at any rules or the NAR and disrupting their discussion groups with trolling. It appears like he followed their rules/code/laws/regulations/apples/oranges to the letter and was happy to do it. He seemed almost proud of his certification!

Maybe WRA2 can set up a WRA2 Level 3 Certification process just so you can use metal parts! But WRA2 will have to begin charging annual membership fees for everyone to be able to pay the new employees needed to process certification applications and submissions.

When anyone complains about having to pay yearly for something that was formerly free (thanks to a lot of hard voluntary work from David and Lisa), they can tell them to thank you for ruining it for everyone.

Or, maybe they will just keep it free and keep one simple class that is FREE, and legal, and safe for everyone. I'm sure that people who appreciate the efforts of David and Lisa outnumber you and whoever else (Dad? Mom? MeatPuppetMaster?) is involved in your latest mischief.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

The Mooseheads wrote:You forgot to mention that the guy has a NAR Level 3 High Power Certification, so he was not going off on his own
So he had the right certification and wasn't "Going Rogue", like Nick B. and Dad B., or Apple B. You Betcha!
Bill W.
Team Seneca
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

Bill, I appreciate the info you have provided but please don't provoke them. You can post to the discussions, but only if you have something to add. One-liners and bomb throwing is stooping to their level.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
Nick B
Internet Troll

Post by Nick B »

The Mooseheads wrote:
You forgot to mention that the guy has a NAR Level 3 High Power Certification,.....

The BALLS/LDRS , Carmack Prize, on up to X Prize competitions are high level certs events.
Tripoli Research rules, FAA cleared.

http://store.discovery.com/large-danger ... p?p=267182

The Large Dangerous Rocket Ships DVD appeals to anyone who remembers the child-like joy of building rockets. And they don’t come bigger, wilder or crazier than those at the 29th annual LDRS in California. The LDRS video features the rockets and personalities that make the event great viewing.

In the Large Dangerous Rocket Ships DVD, Kari Byron (MythBusters) hosts the 29th Annual LDRS, the premiere event in high-power rocketry. The event is simply known as Large Dangerous Rocket Ships, and that's just what it is. The LDRS video follows the most fearless and hardcore amateur rocket builders from every corner of the globe as they launch the biggest, the baddest and most cutting-edge and innovative homemade rockets in the galaxy.

The LDRS video features the crowds of Rocket enthusiasts who gather in Lucerne Valley, California, to watch hundreds of "flyers" launch more than 2,000 rockets into the sky. The rockets go so high, in fact, that the FAA is left no choice but to divert all air traffic around the entire event. The LDRS DVD follows wild drag races where countless rockets all speed into the sky at once. There's a race to 1,000 ft and even a low altitude contest that opens up the competition to unconventional rockets of all shapes and sizes (think flying port-a-potties and washer/dryers). From Science Channel DVDs come the insane science and process behind these machines to the crazy characters and personalities who create them, to the history, stakes, and rivalry of the event, thousands of rockets will light up the sky, but only the fastest-flying will be crowned king of L.D.R.S.

https://asunews.asu.edu/20111020_video_Rockets
"Young engineers build Mach 2 rocket, set sights on space"

8)
Nick and Dad B.
Nick B
Internet Troll

Post by Nick B »

The Mooseheads wrote:
Maybe WRA2 can set up a WRA2 Level 3 Certification process just so you can use metal parts!

why?

How many competition submissions have you had for 2012?

You can League bowl or throw the rock for fun and leisure.
Same goes for any other hobby.
Nick and Dad B.
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

SideShow 'BOB' wrote:You can League bowl or throw the rock for fun and leisure.
Same goes for any other hobby.
Who said you couldn't?

What you're doing on this forum is nothing like that.

What you're doing is like coming to the alley on league bowling night and doing the following -
Making fun of the league rules.
Sexually harassing the women.
Interrupting the recruiters talking to new people.
Trying to start arguments about politics.
Being an loud obnoxious nuisance while people are trying to concentrate.

How many bowling alleys would tolerate this?

This bowling alley is on private property, and you can be kicked off at any time. How you're still allowed to come here is mind boggling.

You left in a hissy-fit before because nobody likes you here. Why did you come back if you don't like the rules and if all you want to do is your own thing?

You don't need to answer, because I know your real hobby is internet troll and not water rockets. That's why you don't go away.
Bill W.
Team Seneca
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

The Mooseheads wrote:Bill, I appreciate the info you have provided but please don't provoke them. You can post to the discussions, but only if you have something to add. One-liners and bomb throwing is stooping to their level.
What more proof do you need this clown is a troll? Ban his sorry ass already!
Bill W.
Team Seneca
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

Okay, folks.

I'm going to put an end to this right now.

Bill reported that he found Nick/Dad/Whoever badmouthing this forum on another forum, which is against our terms of use. He's posted sexually harassing messages about Lisa, and several profane messages and obscene images, also against the terms of use. He picks fights with the members here and argues about issues that are long settled.

Bill sent the email address Nick/Dad/Troll used on the other forum, and told me to look it up on google. The search results show that he has been using the handle "Duneripperxx" on various forums (also Duner, Duneripperxxx, and others) and has been trolling and picking fights with people for many years. He has been warned on many forums and I just received confirmation he was permanently banned from at least one other forum for pretty much the same activity.

You can read his history of trolling various car/truck/motorcycle forums by googling his handle:

https://www.google.com/#q=duneripperxx

Since he has been given several chances here to play nice, and reverts back to his true form, in addition to "quitting" here and coming back. I conclude he is here mainly to disrupt and argue, and I am recommending that he be banned.

Sorry for any bad feelings he may have caused. We have had problems with trolls in the past, and they never change their ways. We're not going to tolerate it here.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads