New TV Series

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

New TV Series

Post by Tim Chen »

TV Alert! There's a new series on Discovery about the manned U.S. Space Program starting at 9:00PM EST tonight. It looks really good with all remastered film footage! Check it out!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: New TV Series

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Tim Chen wrote:TV Alert! There's a new series on Discovery about the manned U.S. Space Program starting at 9:00PM EST tonight. It looks really good with all remastered film footage! Check it out!
I caught this last night. I wish they would go into more detail, but the HD film remastered looks amazing and the interviews are great too.
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Tim Chen wrote:TV Alert! There's a new series on Discovery about the manned U.S. Space Program starting at 9:00PM EST tonight. It looks really good with all remastered film footage! Check it out!
I caught this last night. I wish they would go into more detail, but the HD film remastered looks amazing and the interviews are great too.
Hey Tim,

I was out of town but I managed to call home and get the show on TiVo. I sat down and watched last night when I got home. Thanks for the warning because this is a very cool program. Do you know how many episodes there will be???
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Glad to help out!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise