Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Squid Errors

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Squid Errors

Post by WRA2 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Every time I tried to post I received a Squid error (some kind of caching or firewall software) but I was not sure if it was on the host server or the ISP I was using. I could not post for hours to even ask anyone else if they were experiencing the same issues.

Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:

RaketfuedRockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Squid Errors

Post by RaketfuedRockets » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 am

WRA2 wrote:Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Every time I tried to post I received a Squid error (some kind of caching or firewall software) but I was not sure if it was on the host server or the ISP I was using. I could not post for hours to even ask anyone else if they were experiencing the same issues.
Hello, I had no issues with posting something.

RaketfuedRockets - Building water rockets since 2011
Check out our YouTube-Channel: www.youtube.com/Raketfued
Check out our website: www.raketfuedrockets.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RaketfuedRockets

WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Squid Errors

Post by WRA2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:00 pm

RaketfuedRockets wrote:
WRA2 wrote:Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Hello, I had no issues with posting something.
Must have been a problem with my ISP as it has cleared up. Just wanted to make sure I did not need to look at the forum software or the hosting server for an issue.

Thanks

Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: