Squid Errors

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Squid Errors

Post by WRA2 »

Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Every time I tried to post I received a Squid error (some kind of caching or firewall software) but I was not sure if it was on the host server or the ISP I was using. I could not post for hours to even ask anyone else if they were experiencing the same issues.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
RaketfuedRockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Squid Errors

Post by RaketfuedRockets »

WRA2 wrote:Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Every time I tried to post I received a Squid error (some kind of caching or firewall software) but I was not sure if it was on the host server or the ISP I was using. I could not post for hours to even ask anyone else if they were experiencing the same issues.
Hello, I had no issues with posting something.
RaketfuedRockets - Building water rockets since 2011
Check out our YouTube-Channel: www.youtube.com/Raketfued
Check out our website: www.raketfuedrockets.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/RaketfuedRockets
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Squid Errors

Post by WRA2 »

RaketfuedRockets wrote:
WRA2 wrote:Was anyone getting errors when posing or viewing the forum today? Or do I have a beef with my ISP?

Hello, I had no issues with posting something.
Must have been a problem with my ISP as it has cleared up. Just wanted to make sure I did not need to look at the forum software or the hosting server for an issue.

Thanks
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: