Forum Champions!

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Forum Champions!

Post by Water Rocket Expert »

Hey everyone. I'm just posting here because I've noticed a real lack of use of the forum. The two forum champions ARE bugwubber and US Water Rockets! Along with a few others, they're the only ones who use the forum.

To fix that I've been trying to get a local physics club to join the forum. The coach told me they were interested in water rockets, and even though I've stopped building spliced rockets, I was still able to demonstrate some of my best single bottle ones to the group. They were impressed and said they'd give the forum a look. I'm hoping this forum will grow huge! Even though I don't post much (mostly because I'm too lazy to log in), I still come here to read everything that's going on and find it a great resource for anyone in the hobby.

Thanks for everyone who maintains it, and to the two forum posting champions, bugwubber and US water rockets! :dielaugh:

-Sean TH: RO:
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
anoymous

Re: Forum Champions!

Post by anoymous »

Im glad you succeeded. I tried to introduce waterrockets at oud school, and altough soms weren quied impressies by USWR's record, I don't think they Will start visiting this forum and/or start building waterrockets.
Next year at University I'll try again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.