Something remarkable about this forum...

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
anoymous

Something remarkable about this forum...

Post by anoymous »

Has anyone noticed that this forum has a time scheme like the school related fora? It is most active during the school year (its activity starts earlier than most others, tough) and in the summer vacation there were almost no post. I would actually think that a lot of you guys are hobbyists and thus only work in the vacation period...
Come to think of it, does anyone does dis for his work (not as students in class or as hobbyist)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Something remarkable about this forum...

Post by WRA2 »

People build, fly and experiment while the weather is nice, then talk about it during the winter. It just coincides with the school year. Yes we do also get a lot of drive by traffic coinciding with the times of the year that schools do their "rocketry" in physics class but that is not unexpected.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
sporter2k5
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by sporter2k5 »

I assume that other educators include links to various water rocket resources in the information that they provide to their students. I'm sure they can find it themselves too, but I like to give links to places with helpful information and people.
Steve
sporter2k5#NOSPAM#@gmail.com
Alien Space Agency
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Alien Space Agency »

Well, in my hometown there's only two seasons... I fly rockets AYR (only delayed by rain) Well basically I'd be much more active during the vacation days (April-May) because much more time is in my hand.

Another thing, though. This forum reminds me of Facebook and reddit fused together.
Nothing can stop a curious mind from inventing- Anonymous